Friday, April 2, 2010

WHY I LIKE WHAT I LIKE

About 4 months ago, a rubbish case of the flu lead me to smashing LOST seasons 1-5. I knew it was about some really good-looking peeps who had crashed on and island, but that was about it.




Now, I'm totally Comic-Con for it. I'd love to say that (being a writer) it's because the dialogue, character arcs and plot twists are so deliciously planned and executed... but it's mainly because it's like crack and I'm addicted.

I'm trying to get my friends involved by planning a LOST drinking game night, where we'd watch season 1 and all have to drink whenever anyone on the show says, "Island"... which would probably lead to this:


My sci-fi side will inevitably pour out of me from time to time. I'm not into aliens but I do love me some time travelling and super powers.
Yes. I am that girl.
The one who, when she hears a Cher song, tilts her head to one side and says, "Perhaps you can turn back time Cher!"
So there you have it. Consider yourself warned - I will nerd-up from time-to-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment